This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Well? Are you still paying exorbitant bills on your “big box” contract cell phone carrier?
Yeah… me, too. 🙁 Contracts can be such a drag.
Here’s a little tip to you who have not yet gotten a contract phone or have a contract expiring soon: check out the Straight Talk cell phone plan. They have everything you need. Seriously. I am impressed with what this company offers!
Here’s the basic scoop:
1. Straight Talk has a monthly plan that is only $45 per month. This includes UNLIMITED calls, texting, picture messaging and web browsing! Its a good deal for teens who call a friend every other minute. :S
2. There are none of those billions of fees like contract carriers have. With Straight Talk, there are no activation fees, no termination fees, no reactivation fees, none of that mess.
3. Of course, 411 calls are included at NO extra charge.
4. Straight Talk also has a smaller plan, with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30MB of web data.
5. Long distance rates are low.
6. Straight Talk has lots of phones! This is nice– they have smartphones and qwerty phones and Blue-tooth-equipped models.
7. This plan is great for kids! No surprise charges, no crazy fees. Straight Talk phones are perfect for school-aged children because of their simplicity and, well, just because mom knows best. 😀
It’s a good plan! Check out the video testimony from Scott Canterbury.