This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dollar General for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
What’s better than saving big bucks on stuff at Dollar General? Saving even more bucks with coupons at Dollar General! Check out the Dollar General Back to School coupons for some great savings. There’s a 20 percent off Back to School coupon at the top of the page, don’t miss it. 😉
I like Dollar General. It’s easy to shop there and they have lots of the little things I need around the house: toilet paper, detergents, hardware items, spaghetti sauce, and school stuff. With another school season just around the corner and with the cost of supplies creeping up and up, every penny counts. It’s great to have coupons to stretch that dollar even more.
Here’s a peek at some of the savings:
- Duffel bags are $7; fashion backpacks are a STEAL at $8.
- Fashion spiral-bound notebooks are $2 each.
- Crayola crayons or markers are buy one get one free.
- Retractable pens, invisible tape are $1.
- Automatic BIC pencils are $2 per package.
- Wall clocks are $4-$10. Some are very funky! I like the silverware one, lol.
- Dollar General also has a ton of snack foods and drinks for the lunch boxes, too.
- And Dollar General has clothing– jeans, shoes, underclothes, and socks.
If you use the coupons, you save even more. Very nice! So stock up, moms and dads! Get more of your Back to School needs for less at Dollar General