I have been such a bad blogger this summer.
- I haven’t visited all my beloved blogs in a while; and when I do, it’s always in a hurry.
- I never do Word for Wednesday regularly…. or anything regularly.
- I don’t leave comments as much.
- I have WAAY too many sponsored posts some weeks… but the pressure is ferocious because sponsored posts is how I earn my living (and how I am paying for my renovated kitchen).
- My posts are not as entertaining and *fun* as past ones… I’m busy, and when I’m not busy, I’m exhausted.
- My blog traffic is down because I am not as active on my blogs. And some blogs I haven’t updated in over a MONTH.
- I have a ton of unanswered emails in my inbox. Tonight, I was struck with the realization that I just may not catch up with them, ever.
I knew this kitchen renovation would be hard. I knew it. And it’s hard. I’m not complaining– this is the time we have been desiring and praying for, for so long. I am grateful for this time. But it does come with a sacrifice. Wow, it’s a really, really big job.
So I’m sorry– my blogging has taken a back seat, big time. I’m such a bad blogger. But by golly, I am SUCH a good renovator right now. ;)