10 Reasons Why I Don’t Go to Ball Games
10. I was taken to too many games by my parents when I was a kid.
9. I suspect that I was sitting next to some hypocrites, because instead of paying attention to the game, they were talking to friends the whole time!
8. It seems the games are always scheduled when I want to do other things, like go to church.
7. The band played numbers I’d never heard before, not the good old fight songs.
6. I went to a lot of games but the coach never bothered to thank me!
5. The referees made decisions I couldn’t agree with! I don’t attend ball games, I hate ball games!
4. Often the game goes into overtime or extra innings, and I’d be late getting home.
3. The seats are too hard and uncomfortable, so I don;t attend ballgames.
2. The people I sat next to didn’t seem so friendly, so I don’t go to ballgames anymore.
All these seem like lame excuses, don’t they? Nothing but bad reasoning — lies — for not attending churc– er, ballgames.
And finally, the NUMBER ONE reason why I don’t attend ballgames….
1. Every time I went they asked for money!
Thanks to Todd Friel from Wretched Radio for this one. 😉 Dude, you rock.