1. You turn off your modem and get this awful, empty feeling… Yeahhhhh….
2. You spent half of the plane trip with the laptop on your lap… and your child in the overhead compartment. :grinny:
3. You start using smiles in your snail mail. I thought everyone did this??
4. Your cat has its own home page. :whistle: OK OK Well, she doesn’t have her own HOME page but she is a frequent contributor on my home blog!
5. You wake up at 3am to go to the bathroom and stop to check your email on the way back to bed. 😳
6. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two just for the free Internet access. Meh, this was not so funny. Doesn’t college cost upwards of $20,000 a year? Ditch the college and get a T1 line for $10,000 a year. :smarty:
7. You check your mail. It says “No new messages.” So you check again. I am proud to say that I am OVER THAT. No longer do I check for email right away again. I now wait a good 15 minutes!
8. You name your kids “Dotcom,” “Modem,” and “Emoticon.” Well, I haven’t gone THAT far…
9. You laugh at people with dial-up. *snicker*
10. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :jittery: You mean you don’t do that?
How’d you rate? My favorite is probably #2 and #9. I used to have dial up and I remember those painful days of agony….